Boost your employability with this one day intensive conference!
Exclusive to students and recent graduates of the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (BEL).
Do you know you get free access to our Student Employability Team (SET) services during your studies and up to six months after you graduate?
If you haven’t heard about us and how we can help you increase your employability, access job opportunities and manage your career – this is the perfect opportunity to do so and condense all sessions in one day before the semester starts.
- Lunch and morning tea provided
- Free VIP access to our photographer (at 8:45am) – do you need a headshot photo for your LinkedIn profile? Get a free professional shot. Please dress well for the occasion (corporate/business attire - no T-shirts)
What you’ll learn
Our team of employability specialists have extensive industry backgrounds and contacts. They’ll present on the following topics and you’ll also get to choose two interactive workshops.
- Industry insights
- Job applications
- Your ‘elevator pitch’
- Interactive Assessment Centre practice exercises
Interactive workshops – your choice of:
- Career attainment plan
- Graduate tips
- Managing your personal brand
- Work integrated learning and behaviours of successful interns / graduates
- 8:45am – Registration and free VIP access to our professional photographer – get your LinkedIn profile photo!
- 9:30am – Conference starts
- 1:30pm – Free lunch
- 4:30pm – Conference ends
Before the conference
Before the conference you should complete our free online course edX - Unlocking your Employability MOOC (not essential but recommended).
BEL Student Employability Conference
UQ, St Lucia