Career Mentoring Program Induction
Please note this program is for undergraduate students in their final year of study or students studying a Master’s degree in the BEL Faculty.
The BEL Career Mentoring Program allows undergraduate students in their final year of study or students studying a Master’s degree within the Schools of Business and/or Economics to gain practical advice on all aspects of career and employability such as:
- Transitioning to work after graduation
- Applying your academic knowledge in the workplace
- Goal setting
- Career options
You will also gain an understanding of the behaviour and attributes expected in the workplace and how best to utilise your skills to find work and develop your career.
Places are limited. To participate, you must be:
- In your final year of study in the Schools of Business or Economics
- Have a cumulative GPA of 4 or above
- Prepared to fully commit to the program including attendance at mandatory events
Network, connect and engage one-to-one with a respected and successful industry professional by participating in the BEL Career Mentoring Program.
Note: This event has multiple sessions due to venue capacity and staff resources. Students will only have to attend one of the sessions.