Jacqueline worked for 10+ years as a qualified accountant within the Chartered Accounting profession, as well as in large multi-national corporations. Subsequent to that, Jacqueline ran her own business and was also involved in providing strategic advice for new businesses breaking into new markets. Combining all of that with a passion to inspire and develop people, Jacqueline brings a holistic, creative, and practical approach to her role.
Jacqueline has a Bachelor of Commerce (Accountancy) and is a CPA.
Areas of responsibility
- Consulting with students interested in entrepreneurship and the Business Industry Placement course (RBUS3999/7999)
- Managing Business Industry Placements (RBUS3999/7999)
- Developing resources and events for entrepreneurship and innovation students
- Engaging with industry and connecting entrepreneurship and innovation students with opportunities
- Managing the Edge Leadership series to connect BEL Students with inspirational business leaders from across industry
- Delivering the Career Success Program workshops to enhance student employability and position them for career success