The Australian Financial Review recognises our superior graduate employability outcomes
The Faculty of Business, Economics and Law Student Employability Team (BEL SET) won the 2016 employability category of the Australian Financial Review Higher Education Award, ahead of finalists from The University of Sydney, Marcus Oldham College and Bond University.
Last financial year we placed 1800 students with almost 600 employers and supported thousands of students by providing 150 employability workshops or events in partnership with more than 100 employers.
In 2015, the faculty full-time employment rate for domestic bachelors graduates rose by five percentage points to 79% (Australian Graduate Survey), compared with a national rate of 69%.
Creating change through world class education
We provide a transformative learning experience that inspires students to create change locally and globally. Our high-achieving students are taught by leaders in their fields, who are consultants and advisors to leading companies worldwide, many also at the helm of world-leading research.
Find out more about upcoming events, workshops and information sessions.
- Centre for Efficiency and Productivity Analysis
- Energy Economics and Management Group
- Macroeconomics Research Group
- Risk and Sustainable Management Group
- The Australian Centre for Private Law (ACPL)
- The Centre for Public, International and Comparative Law (CPICL)
- The Marine & Shipping Law Unit (MASLU)