Dean's Society membership
The Dean's Society consists of an annual membership and five lifetime membership circles.
What forms of membership are available?
- Membership may be per household e.g. alumni partners; or as individuals
- *Young alumni (35 or younger) may join The Dean’s Society with a $500 donation for annual membership
- Membership is open to alumni, friends, foundations and companies.
Members of The Dean’s Society are recognised through:
- Special communications from the Dean and Executive Dean
- Exclusive invitations and reserved seating at special events
- Exclusive invitation to The Dean’s Society Annual Dinner, with the School Dean
- Special donor recognition in the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law publications and website
- An exclusive lapel pin for the year you pledge
You can become a member of The Dean’s Society by committing to a gift(s) totalling $1,000* or more per calendar year (available in instalments) to any fund within the Schools of Business, Economics or Law. As the donor, you have the opportunity to direct your gift to a fund benefiting the School of your choice. Dual-Degree alumni must decide which School to support or provide a gift(s) totalling $2,000 ($1,000 for each school).
Lifetime Circle membership options include:
- The Platinum Circle reflects accumulated giving of $5,000,000 or more and is a lifetime membership
- The Diamond Circle reflects accumulated giving of $1,000,000 to $4,999,999 and is a lifetime membership
- The Gold Circle reflects accumulated giving of $500,000 to $999,999 and is a lifetime membership
- The Silver Circle reflects accumulated giving of $250,000 to $499,999 and is a lifetime membership
- The Bronze Circle reflects accumulated giving of $100,000 to $249,999 and is a lifetime membership
The Faculty of Business, Economics and Law recognises members in the Annual Philanthropy Report, published in the first quarter of each year. Your membership is acknowledged in the year you pledge, even if you intend to pay your pledge in the following year.
To become a member of The Dean's Society or renew your membership:
- Go to UQ's Giving Page
- Select a gift of $1000 or greater*
- Select "Choose a Giving Destination"
- Select from:
- TC Beirne School of Law
- UQ Business School
- School of Economics
Note: For BEL faculty giving destinations, select 'Other'
- Select from one of the available options, or select 'Other' and enter the specific giving destination
- Complete the remaining fields and process your payment
*A donation of $500 for 35 years and under is available
A range of giving destinations are available through the faculty and schools.
To discuss giving through offline options please contact us.